Dear all,

The Pharmetheus team is growing!

Pharmetheus is a pharmacometrics consultancy company supporting drug
development of compounds in all phases and in most therapeutic areas, through
strategic support as well as hands on modelling and simulation performed within
a reproducible reporting environment. Pharmetheus delivers impactful data
analysis results in time for decisions, making us a solid collaboration partner
to both small and large drug development companies all over the globe.
Pharmetheus is growing and today we are 20 employees with further recruitments
in the pipeline. We offer a workplace where the atmosphere is characterised by
a high level of flexibility and a great team spirit. Pharmetheus always aims
for equality and values creativity and diversity highly.

The position and qualifications
We are looking for someone who can take on the position as Data programmer. The
position is full-time but we are flexible in terms of the right candidate’s
availability. Thus, students seeking a long-term part-time job are also
encouraged to apply. You will be working together with our IT- and Data
Programming team of three and support them with data programming
responsibilities. To be a good match for this position, you should have
experience of data manipulation in R and also have worked with LaTeX. It is a
merit if you have experience in working with CDISC standards, working in a
Linux environment, and have used version control systems such as git. We expect
that you are communicative and have good English skills since the job includes
writing reports. You are flexible, committed to your work, with a strong sense
of responsibility. Further, it is important that you pick up new knowledge
quickly and of course that you are comfortable working in close connection with
your colleagues as well as independently.

Do you want more information? Please contact Joakim Nyberg by email:
joakim.nyb...@pharmetheus.com

Your application with CV and cover letter should be sent by email to
i...@pharmetheus.com by the 10th of June 2018 at the latest.

Best regards,
The Pharmetheus team
www.pharmetheus.com