Servier is an international pharmaceutical company governed by a non-profit
Foundation and headquartered in France.
With a strong international presence in 148 countries and a turnover of 4
billion euros in 2016, we employ over 21,000 people worldwide.
Being completely independent, we reinvest 25% of turnover (excluding generics)
in Research and Development and use all our profits in growth.
We are specialized and driven by our constant search for innovation in five
major research areas: cardiovascular diseases, cancers, diabetes,
immuno-inflammatory diseases and neurodegenerative diseases, as well as by our
activities in high-quality generic drugs.
Currently, we have 23 drug candidates including 19 new molecular entities at
various stages of clinical development.
Our priorities are pathologies with high medical needs within our areas of
expertise.

Company Strategy & 2020 Goals
-      Increase Research output : launch on the market one new molecular entity
every 3 years
-      Achieve sales of 5 billion Euros
-      Become a key player in oncology and reinforce the group's presence in
its historical therapeutic areas, especially cardiology.

JOB DESCRIPTION

The Centre of Excellence in Pharmacokinetics (CentEx PK) at Servier has an
opening position for a Physiological Based PK modelling (PBPK) scientist. The
position is open for both junior and confirmed scientists, with
responsibilities adapted to the experience.

The candidate will be full-time dedicated to modelling activities to support
pre-clinical and clinical development programmes. The candidate will have
strong relationships with other modellers in pharmacometrics (i.e. early phase
and late phase popPK & PKPD modelling) and stakeholders within and outside
Servier (i.e. clinicians, pharmacologists, partners, CRO etc...).

Challenges

The candidate will be responsible for:

·         Defining the modelling strategy in collaboration with other project
members.

·         PBPK model building and evaluation

·         PBPK applications (simulations and extrapolation)

·         Data analysis and simulation plan, reports

·         Presenting PBPK activities to internal/external experts in the field.

According to his/her experience, the candidate will also participate to:

·         The improvement of modelling tools and methodological development

·         Junior mentoring in pharmacometrics

·         Promotion of modelling activities within the Servier group

Skills and Experience

You hold a PhD in a relevant area (PKPD/PBPK modeling, Biological Sciences,
Pharmacology, Engineering, Pharmaceutical Sciences or other related
discipline). This position in PBPK requires a good knowledge of PBPK software
such as SimCYP, GastroPlus or PKSim. Knowledge in Matlab is an asset.

You are fluent in English, both orally and written, and have good communication
and presentation skills. The pharmacometrics group at Servier is located in
France (Suresnes near Paris and Orléans). Working knowledge of French is not a
requirement.

You have an analytical mind-set and a strong desire to further develop and
apply modelling and simulation in drug development. You appreciate working in
teams of scientists with different backgrounds and the opportunity of expanding
your network at an international level.
We offer an exciting opportunity for developing your professional skills and
for working with projects with many challenges and with support from a range of
highly skilled professionals.

CONTACT
For further information, please contact Marylore Chenel:
marylore.che...@servier.com

Marylore CHENEL
Director
Clinical Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacometrics
Mobile +33 (0)6 70 07 25 36 - Phone. +33 (0)1 55 72 38 56
50, rue Carnot 92284 - Suresnes, France
www.servier.com<http://www.servier.com/>