Merck is seeking one creative, motivated Pharmacometrician to join its
Pharmacometric team at Darmstadt headquarter (Germany) or Lausanne
(Switzerland) for a one-year fixed term contract. To apply please visit the
careers pages on https://www.merckgroup.com/en/careers/jobs/174784.

A career at Merck is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are
shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation
advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350
years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find
novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.

Your role:
The Pharmacometrician will support model informed drug development within Merck
Quantitative Pharmacology department. She/He will plan, design, execute or
outsource, present, report PK/PD M&S-analysis within allocated projects in
close collaboration with the clinical team. Since the position is a replacement
for a one-year fixed term contract, it is expected that the candidate would
already have accumulated some experience. The position is located either in
Lausanne, Switzerland, or Frankfurt area, Germany.

Who you are:
* PhD in pharmacometric, quantitative pharmacology; MD or PharmD in Clinical
Pharma Science with Pharmacometry experience.
* 4+ years of experience in population PK/PD M&S in academia, with at least 1
year in pharmaceutical industry.
* Expertise in NONMEM and R libraries (nlmixr, PFIM, ggplot, shinny, Rmarkdown,
etc).
* Experience in designing, interpreting reporting population PK/PD models.
* Experience with Monolix, DDMORE, PsN, Pirana, Xpose, WinBUGS, and Stan would
be an asset.
* Team player in a matrix organization, fluent in written and oral English.

What we offer:
At Merck, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to
fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to
seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to
draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities
in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!

Curious? Apply and find more information at
www.come2merck.com<http://www.come2merck.com> with Req ID 174814.

With best regards,

Akash Khandelwal, Associate Director, Local Head of Pharmacometry (Darmstadt)
Pascal Girard, Senior Scientific Director, Global Head of Pharmacometry

otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you
must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other
person. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the message and any attachment from your system.
Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany and any of its subsidiaries do not accept
liability for any omissions or errors in this message which may arise as a
result of E-Mail-transmission or for damages resulting from any unauthorized
changes of the content of this message and any attachment thereto. Merck KGaA,
Darmstadt, Germany and any of its subsidiaries do not guarantee that this
message is free of viruses and does not accept liability for any damages caused
by any virus transmitted therewith.

Click http://www.merckgroup.com/disclaimer to access the German, French,
Spanish and Portuguese versions of this disclaimer.