Hi All,

Simon Davis -  It is so exciting to see the release of Phoenix® 8.1. I will
check out its features.

Ruben Faelens -  I have been using PsN for years but never thought that PsN
would help for the BOM issue. That workaround will mostly benefit our Psn
users.

Robert Bauer - This is absolutely the best solution, providing the native
support for UFT-8 BOM format. Filtering out the BOM will surely work. You
may test the new functionality on the csv file generated by the R
function  readr::write_excel_csv
(dateframe, 'dataframe.csv')

Thank you all for your support,

Mark

On Wed, Jun 6, 2018 at 1:45 PM, Bauer, Robert <robert.ba...@iconplc.com>
wrote:

> Mark:
>
> NONMEM does not use or interpret extended UTF-8 code, but perhaps you mean
> that NONMEM could filter out bytes>127 when reading in data files that are
> UTF-8 encoded, and process only bytes <=127.  This can certainly be done,
> and I can add it to the list of improvements for the next release.
>

> Robert J. Bauer, Ph.D.
>
> Senior Director
>
> Pharmacometrics R&D
>
> ICON Early Phase
>
> 820 W. Diamond Avenue
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=820+W.+Diamond+Avenue+%0D%0A+Suite+100+%0D%0A+Gaithersburg,+MD+20878+%0D%0A+Office:+(215&entry=gmail&source=g>
>
> Suite 100
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=820+W.+Diamond+Avenue+%0D%0A+Suite+100+%0D%0A+Gaithersburg,+MD+20878+%0D%0A+Office:+(215&entry=gmail&source=g>
>
> Gaithersburg, MD 20878
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=820+W.+Diamond+Avenue+%0D%0A+Suite+100+%0D%0A+Gaithersburg,+MD+20878+%0D%0A+Office:+(215&entry=gmail&source=g>
>
> Office: (215
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=820+W.+Diamond+Avenue+%0D%0A+Suite+100+%0D%0A+Gaithersburg,+MD+20878+%0D%0A+Office:+(215&entry=gmail&source=g>)
> 616-6428
>
> Mobile: (925) 286-0769
>
> robert.ba...@iconplc.com
>
> www.iconplc.com

  • ... HUI, Ka Ho
    • ... Nick Holford
      • ... Mark Tepeck
        • ... Sibo Jiang
        • ... Sebastien Bihorel
          • ... STANDING, Joseph (GREAT ORMOND STREET HOSPITAL FOR CHILDREN NHS FOUNDATION TRUST)
            • ... Mark Tepeck
              • ... Ruben Faelens
              • ... Simon Davis
              • ... Bauer, Robert