Dear Lisa,

Our NONMEM license will expire by 14th July, 2018.

Please send me the renewal package soon as possible.

Best regards,
Sam Liao, PhD.
Pharmax Research, Inc.

On 7/3/2018 7:00 AM, Wilhelm-Lear, Lisa wrote:

Below please find the links to our website regarding the above noted workshops.

September 2018

*Introductory/Intermediate NONMEM & PDxPoP Workshop – September 11-12*

*https://www.iconplc.com/news-events/events/workshops/introductory-intermediate-nonmem/index.xml*

*New and Advanced Features of NONMEM 7 Workshop – September 13*

*https://www.iconplc.com/news-events/events/workshops/new-and-advanced-features/index.xml*

*Modeling Biologics with Target-Mediated Drug Disposition (TMDD) Lecture – September 14*

https://www.iconplc.com/news-events/events/workshops/modeling-biologics/index.xml

There is limited seating available for these workshops.

To register, please contact me directly with the days you are interested in, your shipping and billing information and what category you fall under:  Industry, academia/government or student

Kind regards,

Lisa R. Wilhelm-Lear

Customer Service Lead

NONMEM / PDxPoP Software

Phone: 301-944-6771

Fax: 215-789-9549

lisa.wilh...@iconplc.com <mailto:lisa.wilh...@iconplc.com>

www.iconplc.com <http://www.iconplc.com/>

ICON plc made the following annotations.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------ This e-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged information that is intended only for the individual or entity named in the e-mail address. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please reply to the sender, so that ICON plc can arrange for proper delivery, and then please delete the message.

Thank You,

ICON plc
South County Business Park
Leopardstown