thanks Leonid,

I looked at that, and ossilation/sampling doesn't seem to be the issue, mean
was 20804.0136597062, SD = 2.19872089635881.

And the OBJ is very stable in the minimzation part, up until the last
iteration/covariance iteration.

It was run parallel, and I guess that your comment about not waiting for all
the workers concerns me. There is a timeout event in the log file:

ITERATION           70
 STARTING SUBJECTS          1 TO        8 ON MANAGER: OK
 STARTING SUBJECTS          9 TO       17 ON WORKER1: OK
 STARTING SUBJECTS         18 TO       32 ON WORKER2: OK
 STARTING SUBJECTS         33 TO       85 ON WORKER3: OK
 COLLECTING SUBJECTS        1 TO        8 ON MANAGER
 COLLECTING SUBJECTS       18 TO       32 ON WORKER2
 COLLECTING SUBJECTS        9 TO       17 ON WORKER1
 COLLECTING SUBJECTS       33 TO       85 ON WORKER3
 ITERATION           70
 STARTING SUBJECTS          1 TO        8 ON MANAGER: OK
 STARTING SUBJECTS          9 TO       17 ON WORKER1: OK
 STARTING SUBJECTS         18 TO       32 ON WORKER2: OK
 STARTING SUBJECTS         33 TO       85 ON WORKER3: OK
 COLLECTING SUBJECTS        1 TO        8 ON MANAGER
 TIMEOUT FROM WORKER1
 RESUBMITTING JOB TO LOCAL
 STARTING SUBJECTS          9 TO       17 ON MANAGER: OK
 COLLECTING SUBJECTS       18 TO       32 ON WORKER2

and no mention of collecting subjects 33 to 85 on worker 3, or subjects 9 to 17
on worker 1.

so, that could be  the problem.
Bob - thoughts?

Mark Sale M.D.
Senior Vice President, Pharmacometrics
Nuventra Pharma Sciences, Inc.
2525 Meridian Parkway, Suite 200
Durham, NC 27713
Phone (919)-973-0383
ms...@nuventra.com<ms...@kinetigen.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE The information in this transmittal (including
attachments, if any) may be privileged and confidential and is intended only
for the recipient(s) listed above. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or
copying of this transmittal, in any form, is prohibited except by or on behalf
of the intended recipient(s). If you have received this transmittal in error,
please notify me immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the
transmittal.