Dear all,

The 3rd International Workshop on Clinical Pharmacology of Anticancer Drugs
(ICPAD) will take place on 8-9 November 2018 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
The workshop is specifically designed to provide the clinical pharmacology and
modelling communities with a stand-alone, state-of-the-art platform where
recent data in oncology can be presented and discussed.

The program can be found
here<http://expertmedicalevents.com/event/upcoming/icpad-workshop-2018/program/>.
 The sessions include

  *   Pharmacological challenges of immunotherapeutics
  *   Dose individualization approaches
  *   Combination therapy – old school is becoming a new school again
  *   Drug-Drug / Drug-Food / Drug-Environmental interactions
  *   Approaches to shorten phase II studies by the use of different readout
endpoints
  *   PK/PD studies and new strategies

We look forward to welcoming you to this exciting workshop in November!

Kind regards,
Lena Friberg on behalf of the Organizing committee

Lena Friberg<https://katalog.uu.se/profile/?id=N96-1600>, PhD
Professor in Pharmacometrics
Pharmacometrics research group
Dept of Pharmaceutical Biosciences
Uppsala University
Box 591, 75124 Uppsala, Sweden

Phone: +46 18 471 4685
lena.frib...@farmbio.uu.se<mailto:lena.frib...@farmbio.uu.se>
http://www.farmbio.uu.se/research/researchgroups/pharmacometrics

När du har kontakt med oss på Uppsala universitet med e-post så innebär det att
vi behandlar dina personuppgifter. För att läsa mer om hur vi gör det kan du
läsa här: http://www.uu.se/om-uu/dataskydd-personuppgifter/

E-mailing Uppsala University means that we will process your personal data. For
more information on how this is performed, please read here:
http://www.uu.se/om-uu/dataskydd-personuppgifter/