Pharmetheus is hiring a Data Programmer

Pharmetheus is a global pharmacometrics consultancy company supporting drug
development of compounds in all drug development phases and in most therapeutic
areas. We deliver impactful data analysis results in time for decisions, making
us a solid collaboration partner to pharmaceutical companies all over the
globe. Pharmetheus offers both strategic advice as well as hands-on modelling
and simulation performed in a reproducible reporting environment, within which
high-quality data programming is imperative.

Pharmetheus is growing and today we are 24 employees with further recruitments
in the pipeline. The team consists of modelling consultants, data programmers,
tool developers, IT staff and administrative staff.

We are now looking for an additional Data Programmer to join our team.

Pharmetheus offers a workplace where the atmosphere is characterized by a high
level of flexibility and a great team spirit. We always aim for equality and
value creativity and diversity highly.

Your role:

As our new Data Programmer, you will be working in our Data Programming team of
three and support them with data programming responsibilities such as creating
data sets and write data programming reports. NONMEM is the primary analysis
software used by our modelling consultants and the creation of NONMEM ready
data files involves transformation of standardized data tables into analysis
data sets in NONMEM format using R code. You will be the assigned Data
Programmer in our different projects, working closely with project leaders and
modelling consultants as well as with our external quality control consultants.

Your skills and qualifications:

To be a good match for this position, you should have a programming
background/education.

It is a strong merit if you have documented experience of data manipulation in
R and have worked with LaTeX.

It is a merit if you have experience of working with CDISC standards, working
in a Linux environment, and have used version control systems such as git.

We expect that you are communicative and have good English skills since the job
includes writing reports. You are flexible, committed to your work, and have a
strong sense of responsibility. Further, it is important that you pick up new
knowledge quickly and are used to working against a deadline. Moreover, you
should be comfortable working in close connection with your colleagues as well
as independently.

Term and location:

This is a full-time position. It is preferable if you have the possibility to
work from our office in Uppsala or Stockholm but we are flexible regarding the
location if we find the right candidate.

If you have any questions regarding this position, don’t hesitate to contact
Joakim Nyberg, at joakim.nyb...@pharmetheus.com or at +46 (0) 70 173 09 63. You
can read more about Pharmetheus and the team on our website,
www.pharmetheus.com.

Please send your application with CV and cover letter to i...@pharmetheus.com
before September 30th. We will review applications continuously.

Best regards,
The Pharmetheus Team