Hi,

As I already mentioned to you in a separate thread:

    1. SAS and PsN have different methods to calculate percentiles, so
expecting these 2 pieces of softwares to give you the same answers is
unrealistic.
    2. VPC statistics are very much dependent on your data and the binning
options you included in your vpc command.

That being said, and seeing your table in a much more reasonable format, I must
also say that your questions are very much not clear:

    * " a confidence interval for the 95 percentile at this time ". Which time
are you referring to?
    * " Is there a reason that this occurred". What does "this" refer to?
    * "can it be corrected to give the proper N=14?" Where do you expect to see
an N of 14?

So overall, it would help if you gave us more details, included the vpc command
you submitted.

Cheers

Sebastien