From: owner-nmus...@globomaxnm.com<mailto:owner-nmus...@globomaxnm.com>
[mailto:owner-nmus...@globomaxnm.com] On Behalf Of Tim Waterhouse
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2019 7:26 AM
To: nmusers@globomaxnm.com<mailto:nmusers@globomaxnm.com>
Subject: [NMusers] Wrong columns in $TABLE output

Dear nmusers,

I'm running into a problem where NONMEM is giving me the wrong columns in the
table output for a particular model.  E.g. if I request CWRESI as an item in
$TABLE, it will return CPREDI. CWRES becomes CPRED, NPDE becomes EIPRED, and so
on.

It's a fairly large BAYES model, with 27 THETAs, 32 OMEGAs (including IOV on
several parameters), plus priors.  If I simplify the model slightly by removing
a few parameters NONMEM will give me the correct table columns.

What might be causing this issue?

Many thanks in advance,
Tim
ICON plc made the following annotations.
This e-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged
information that is intended only for the individual or entity named in the
e-mail address. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution, or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please reply to the
sender, so that ICON plc can arrange for proper delivery, and then please
delete the message.

Thank You,

ICON plc
South County Business Park