Hi Mark,

I'm guessing that you are probably running NONMEM via PsN. The default behavior
of PsN is to suppress some output files, including the FDATA file. To request
that the FDATA file be retained, you can include the option -extra_output=fdata
on your PsN execute command line.

I don't think there is any way to include the column headings (since they are
ignored and not actually read into NONMEM), but having the FDATA file should
help you troubleshoot your problem. As far as I know, the warnings relate to
the location in the FDATA file, again, because the ignored rows are not
actually being read in.

Best of luck,

Sarah

Sarah F. Cook, PhD