for the PsN mailing list.

That being said I see that you are using a very old version of PsN (as in at
least 6-7 years old). I suggest that you install the latest version and try
again.
If you still have problems I might be able to help so please let me know via
the PsN mailing list!

Best regards,
Rikard Nordgren, PsN developer

On 2020-01-16 00:16, Ranita Kirubakaran wrote:

Dear all,

I need help with running my pcVPC using PsN. I tried to run a VPC for a model
with has

$SIZES LVR=46

$SIZES PL=15

Unfortunately, this failed and the error message I got was: Problem number 1
does not exist! At lib/model_subs.pm line 4638.

However, when I commented out $SIZES PL=15, it worked perfectly.

Unfortunately, for another model which has the following $SIZES, I am still
unable to get the VPC running despite commenting out some/all of the $SIZES

$SIZES LTH  = 46

$SIZES LVR  = 99

$SIZES LNP4 = 6000

The error message I got was the same and the vpc command I used was:

vpc run_ S_BJCP_AZOLE_VPC.mod -samples=200 -bin_by_count=0

-bin_array=0.25,0.5,1,2.5,8,10,11,12,13,14,16,24 -dir=VPC_ S_BJCP -idv=TAD
-lnDV=3 -predcorr -stratify_on=STRT

Could anyone advice on how to resolve this problem?

Thank you

Best Regards

Ranita

PhD student

--
Rikard Nordgren
Systems developer

Dept of Pharmaceutical Biosciences
Faculty of Pharmacy
Uppsala University
Box 591
75124 Uppsala

Phone: +46 18 4714308
www.farmbio.uu.se/research/researchgroups/pharmacometrics/<http://www.farmbio.uu.se/research/researchgroups/pharmacometrics/>

När du har kontakt med oss på Uppsala universitet med e-post så innebär det att
vi behandlar dina personuppgifter. För att läsa mer om hur vi gör det kan du
läsa här: http://www.uu.se/om-uu/dataskydd-personuppgifter/

E-mailing Uppsala University means that we will process your personal data. For
more information on how this is performed, please read here:
http://www.uu.se/en/about-uu/data-protection-policy