Dear NMusers community,

Eli Lilly is seeking a full-time employee in our PK/PD and Pharmacometrics
department:

Position: PKPD/Pharmacometric Scientist

Responsibilities:

Are you looking for an exciting scientific role where you will have
opportunities to contribute to model-informed drug discovery and development
strategies and plans, trial designs, data interpretation, and be part of the
team to develop innovative medicine that will improve the lives of patients
around the world? Eli Lilly and Company is looking for a creative, motivated
and hardworking scientist to join our Global Pharmacokinetics/Pharmacodynamics
and Pharmacometrics team.

For more than a century, Eli Lilly and Company has united caring with discovery
to make life better for patients. We continuously focus on new and innovative
ways to fulfill our purpose of making medicines that help people live longer,
healthier, more active lives. Our team is one of Lilly's dynamic groups
striving to improve the lives of people around the world. We are looking for a
pharmacometrician with passion, curiosity, creativity and persistence to affect
change and deliver results.

The scientists in the department of PK/PD & Pharmacometrics are the functional
leaders throughout the value chain from preclinical lead molecule
identification to clinical post-drug approval. Identifying and developing the
right drug with the right dose for the right patient and living the
model-informed paradigm of drug research and development is our goal. Some key
responsibilities in this role are:

  *   Provide PK/PD/Pharmacometric and scientific leadership to project teams
to support the selection of the right target, molecule, dose, patient
population, and development strategies. You will apply the appropriate
approaches to translate from preclinical to the clinical setting by integrating
data from multiple fields.
  *   Expect and understand the high-level issues affecting the drug
discovery/development process and help derive at effective solutions. Support
decision-making through cooperation and collaboration on cross-functional teams.
  *   Develop PK/PD sections of program and product team plans as project
leader.
  *   Lead and support the preparation and delivery of Phase I, II, and III
study protocols, analysis plans, data interpretation, and study reports.
  *   Responsible for preparation of relevant INDs, IBs, CTDs and other
regulatory documents for development and registration of new drugs and line
extensions across multiple geographies. This may involve direct interaction
with FDA, EMA, and PMDA, among other regulatory agencies.
  *   Provide coaching and mentoring to other scientists within the department
and across the company as well as interact, teach and collaborate with academia.
  *   Represent the group to increase visibility externally, through key
publications, active leadership in key scientific organizations, industry trade
groups, or consortia.

Basic Qualifications:

  *   PhD and/or MD in relevant scientific field such as
biological/pharmaceutical sciences, bioengineering or related field.

Additional Skills/Preferences:

  *   Excellent understanding of clinical pharmacology (PK, PD and
pharmacometrics) principles.
  *   While experience from industry, regulatory, consulting or academia with
exposure to industry is preferred, we are also looking for enthusiastic new
graduates.

Additional Information:
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status,
disability or any other legally protected status.

This position can be located in Indianapolis, USA or in the United Kingdom.

To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID 54827.

Best regards,
Brian

Brian A. Willis, PhD
Group Leader, Pharmacometrics
Research Advisor, PK/PD and Pharmacometrics

Eli Lilly and Company
Lilly Corporate Center, Indianapolis IN 46285 USA
317.651.1308 (office) | 317.220.9191 (mobile)
willi...@lilly.com<mailto:willi...@lilly.com> |
www.lilly.com<http://www.lilly.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message (including all attachments) is for
privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, copying or
distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the