Please join us at the annual Bay Area PKPD 2020 Poster Social on Wednesday,
March 25th from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm at Merck Research Laboratories in South San
Francisco.
We welcome you to submit your recent posters presented at other meetings for a
"second chance" to be displayed for the benefit of the scientific community of
the Bay Area to showcase the use of PK/PD modeling and simulation in drug
research, safety assessment, clinical pharmacology, clinical trial design,
regulatory dossiers, etc.
Browse posters, network with fellow scientists and listen to our podium
presentation by:
Jin Yan Jin, Ph.D., Senior Director and Principal Scientist of Clinical
Pharmacology at Genentech giving a presentation titled, "Model-Informed Drug
Development in Today's Pharmaceutical Industry: Genentech's Experience,"
Kathy Giacomini, Ph.D., Professor and Co-Chair, Bioengineering and Therapeutic
Sciences Professor at the University of California, San Francisco and her talk
titled, "Genetic Polymorphisms in Transporters and Their Effects on PK/PD."
For more information and to sign up, please go to http://bapkpd.org/upevent.html