could you try models without ALAG? will they also differ? Not sure how MRGsolve treats time-dependent covariates for F1. Nonmem will use the next value of TOLD. In this case, TOLD at dose records should be equal to the time of the previous dose (assuming that ALAG < inter-dose interval), is this how it was coded?

Leonid