Dear NMusers,

At Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer in Buffalo NY, we are recruiting a Data
Analyst for PK/PD Modeling. The successful candidate will be responsible for
the conduct of (pre)clinical PK/PD Modeling projects within the Bioanalytics,
Metabolomics & Pharmacokinetics (BMPK) Shared Resource. The BMPK Shared
Resource provides bioanalytical, modeling, and consultation services to Roswell
Park investigators and external institutions.

If you interested in this position, please visit our Career Page
(https://www.roswellpark.org/careers/research/data-analyst-7150) or feel free
to contact me: andrew.g...@roswellpark.org<mailto:andrew.g...@roswellpark.org>.

Best regards,

Andrew Goey

Andrew K.L. Goey, PharmD, PhD
Assistant Professor of Oncology, Department of Pharmacology & Therapeutics
Associate Director of PK/PD Modeling, BMPK Shared Resource
Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
CGP Room L4-322
Elm & Carlton Streets
Buffalo, NY 14263
716-845-1300, Ext. 2857
andrew.g...@roswellpark.org<mailto:andrew.g...@roswellpark.org>
[Roswell Logo 2018_CMYK]

This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or
agent responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of this email message is prohibited.  If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and
delete this email message from your computer. Thank you.