We are pleased to announce the Annual PAGANZ Meeting, which will be a virtual
event hosted in Sydney, Australia by the School of Pharmacy (University of
Sydney) and St Vincent's Clinical School (UNSW) from Wednesday 27th January to
Friday 29th January 2021.

Who should attend?

The PAGANZ meeting is the Australasian forum for scientists with a research and
professional interest in the use of the population approach in pharmacokinetics
and pharmacodynamics. A strong focus of this meeting is the application of
population modelling and simulation techniques in the experimental, clinical
and regulatory settings of drug development.
This meeting is designed for scientists and clinicians working in basic or
clinical pharmacology research, pharmaceutical industry, regulatory bodies and
postgraduate students. We will be offering our Population Analysis Workshops
(Beginner and Intermediate), the ISOP Invited lecture, a SARS-CoV-2 modelling
symposium, in addition to free oral communication sessions - watch this space
for more information!
We look forward to joining us in January.
Sophie Stocker and David Foster
On Behalf of the PAGANZ Organising Committee
https://www.paganz.org<https://www.paganz.org>

David Foster, PhD
President Population Approach Group of Australia and New Zealand
(www.paganz.org<http://www.paganz.org/>)

Associate Professor  |  HB6-14  |  University of South Australia Cancer
Research Institute | City West Campus CWE-20
School of Pharmacy & Medical Sciences  |  Australian Centre for Precision
Health | Group Leader - Pharmacometrics | Australian Centre for Pharmacometrics

University of South Australia  |  GPO Box 2471  |  Adelaide, SA, 5001

P: +61 8 8302 2055  |  F: +61 8 8302 2389  |  E:
mailto:david.fos...@unisa.edu.au
http://people.unisa.edu.au/david.foster

Note: This message (including any attachments) is confidential and is intended
only for the individual(s) named. If you have received it by mistake, please
let the sender know by e-mail reply and delete it from your system.