Dear all,
Our pharmacometrics group is looking for bright and motivated candidates
to join our modelling team within the Division of Clinical Pharmacology
at the University of Cape Town.

Our group has established PK/PD modelling expertise in the disease areas
of tuberculosis, HIV, and malaria. It is active internationally and
enjoys on-going collaborations and exchange programs with the main
pharmacometric research groups worldwide.

Scholarships at both PhD student and postdoc level are available, please
refer to the links below for more details.
PhD student - https://bit.ly/2EqxntU
Postdoc - https://bit.ly/3j88zWC

To apply, or for any further information, please contact
pharmacometr...@uct.ac.za and send your CV with references and a letter
of motivation. The application deadline is September 30th 2020. However,
enquiries regarding future positions are welcome.

For more information about our research, you can Google “pharmacometrics
Cape Town”.
For any extracurricular reasons to move to the beautiful Mother City of
Africa, you may Google simply “Cape Town” instead, and click on “Images”.
Bonus perk of the job: you get to save on your flight and accommodation
to attend the World Conference on Pharmacometrics 2022 -
https://wcop2020.org/

Paolo

Paolo Denti, PhD
Pharmacometrics Group
Division of Clinical Pharmacology
Department of Medicine
University of Cape Town

K45 Old Main Building
Groote Schuur Hospital
Observatory, Cape Town
7925 South Africa
phone: +27 21 404 7719
fax: +27 21 448 1989
email:paolo.de...@uct.ac.za

Disclaimer - University of Cape Town This email is subject to UCT policies and
email disclaimer published on our website at
http://www.uct.ac.za/main/email-disclaimer or obtainable from +27 21 650 9111.
If this email is not related to the business of UCT, it is sent by the sender
in an individual capacity. Please report security incidents or abuse via
https://csirt.uct.ac.za/page/report-an-incident.php.