Pharmacometrics & Clinical Pharmacology

I'm working with a number of innovative companies that are expanding their
capabilities within quantitative drug development and are looking for talented
pharmacometricians and clinical pharmacologists from mid-career to senior roles
throughout the United States.

Highlights of various roles that I am currently working on:

  *   Extend the influence of quantitative modeling and simulation impacting
all levels of decision making
  *   Develop clinical pharmacology and modeling plans that inform development
decisions on a compound for which you are responsible from FIH through to
registration
  *   Work in a state of the art data-driven clinical pharmacology department
parallel with statistics
  *   Work with cutting edge novel modalities
  *   Apply novel translational modeling, including QSP, PBPK and PK/PD
throughout all development phases

There are numerous opportunities to grow and develop your scientific career and
working with an experienced consultant can be helpful.

Call or email me to learn if an exciting new role is the right move for your
career.

Dave Cadieu
609.882.8660 office
239.564.4554 cell