Integrating Quantitative Systems Pharmacology and Machine learning, why bother?
Tongli Zhang, PhD, Assistant Professor, University of Cincinnati
Wednesday July 14, 2021, 12:00 to 1:00 pm EDT
Register for free at https://www.rosaandco.com/webinars
Abstract:
It is challenging to understand complex biomedical systems that include
interacting feedback and feedforward loops. What is more, the biomedical
control system is only partially revealed, and it can differ dramatically
between different individuals. In this talk, I will share my vision of how an
integration between Quantitative Systems Pharmacology and Machine learning
could utilize the strength of each method and overcome their limitation, aid us
to cope with the above mentioned challenges, better understand biomedical
systems, and eventually lead to the design of optimized treatments.