Off-Topic Video: Sci-Fi TV Series "Space Patrol Orion" Celebrates its
50th Anniversary

A relatively early and much loved TV sci-fi series -- "Space Patrol
Orion" -- is celebrating its 50th anniversary (over on my G+ feed, all
sorts of 50-year celebrations are in progress -- the golden age of TV in
many ways). And the classic catch line from the show: "Fallback to
Earth" is on everyone's mind.

But wait, you haven't heard of "Space Patrol Orion" -- and you've never
heard "fallback to Earth" either? Ah, that's because you didn't grow
up in Germany in the 60s!

But if you had, you might have seen episode one of "Raumpatrouille
Orion" when it first aired:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftDXbIDfce8

Enjoy!

--Lauren--
Care About Science and Tech? Our Job One: STOP TRUMP:
https://vortex.com/stop-trump
 - - -
Lauren Weinstein (lau...@vortex.com): https://www.vortex.com/lauren
Lauren's Blog: https://lauren.vortex.com
Founder: Network Neutrality Squad: https://www.nnsquad.org
         PRIVACY Forum: https://www.vortex.com/privacy-info
Co-Founder: People For Internet Responsibility: https://www.pfir.org/pfir-info
Google+: https://google.com/+LaurenWeinstein
Tel: +1 (818) 225-2800
I have consulted to Google, but I am not currently
doing so -- my opinions expressed here are mine alone.
 - - -
The correct term is "Internet" NOT "internet" -- please don't
fall into the trap of using the latter. It's just plain wrong!