How A Few Words To Siri Unlocked A Man's Front Door And Exposed A Major
Security Flaw In Apple's HomeKit

http://www.forbes.com/sites/aarontilley/2016/09/21/apple-homekit-siri-security/#753ca1b36e8a

        The iPad Pro sitting in the living room was able to hear Mike
        through the front door and issued the unlock command. Marcus
        was stunned. The two laughed it off. Marcus then tried to
        repeat the unlocking trick several more times and was
        surprised by how easy it was. He didn't even have to yell that
        loud.

 - - -

--Lauren--
Care About Science and Tech? Our Job One: STOP TRUMP:
https://vortex.com/stop-trump
 - - -
Lauren Weinstein (lau...@vortex.com): https://www.vortex.com/lauren
Lauren's Blog: https://lauren.vortex.com
Founder: Network Neutrality Squad: https://www.nnsquad.org
         PRIVACY Forum: https://www.vortex.com/privacy-info
Co-Founder: People For Internet Responsibility: https://www.pfir.org/pfir-info
Google+: https://google.com/+LaurenWeinstein
Tel: +1 (818) 225-2800
I have consulted to Google, but I am not currently
doing so -- my opinions expressed here are mine alone.
 - - -
The correct term is "Internet" NOT "internet" -- please don't
fall into the trap of using the latter. It's just plain wrong!