Off-Topic Trump: Likely the first "Viewer discretion advised" political TV ad
in history

Yes, NSFW. Likely the first political TV ad in history that has a
"Viewer discretion is advised" warning at its start -- and does nothing
but play a candidate's own words:

Care About Science and Tech? Our Job One: STOP TRUMP:
 - - -
Lauren Weinstein (
Lauren's Blog:
Founder: Network Neutrality Squad:
         PRIVACY Forum:
Co-Founder: People For Internet Responsibility:
Tel: +1 (818) 225-2800
I have consulted to Google, but I am not currently
doing so -- my opinions expressed here are mine alone.
 - - -
The correct term is "Internet" NOT "internet" -- please don't
fall into the trap of using the latter. It's just plain wrong!
nnsquad mailing list