Off-Topic Concussion Trump: Donald Trump Calls NFL Concussion Rules Soft, Says
His Supporters are Tougher

        Earlier this year, Donald Trump said he doesn't watch much NFL
        because the referees throw too many flags and the league has
        gone soft due to player safety concerns.  He apparently hasn't
        changed his stance because he took the opportunity to both
        praise his supporters and diss the NFL today when a woman
        fainted during one of his rallies in Florida.  "That woman was
        out cold and now she's coming back," Trump said. "See? We
        don't go by these new, and very much softer, NFL rules.
        Concussion. Oh, oh! Got a little ding on the head. No, no, you
        can't play for the rest of the season.  Our people are tough."

 - - -

Care About Science and Tech? Our Job One: STOP TRUMP:
 - - -
Lauren Weinstein (
Lauren's Blog:
Founder: Network Neutrality Squad:
         PRIVACY Forum:
Co-Founder: People For Internet Responsibility:
Tel: +1 (818) 225-2800
I have consulted to Google, but I am not currently
doing so -- my opinions expressed here are mine alone.
 - - -
The correct term is "Internet" NOT "internet" -- please don't
fall into the trap of using the latter. It's just plain wrong!
nnsquad mailing list