Off-Topic Pence's Perverse Pivot: Mike Pence answers 11-year-old girl's body
image question with pivot to terrorism

        When Mike Pence was asked to respond to an 11-year-old girl's
        questions about body image and female objectification, the
        Republican vice presidential nominee responded by talking
        about foreign policy.

 - - -

Pence ... what a tool.

Care About Science and Tech? Our Job One: STOP TRUMP:
 - - -
Lauren Weinstein (
Lauren's Blog:
Founder: Network Neutrality Squad:
         PRIVACY Forum:
Co-Founder: People For Internet Responsibility:
Tel: +1 (818) 225-2800
I have consulted to Google, but I am not currently
doing so -- my opinions expressed here are mine alone.
 - - -
The correct term is "Internet" NOT "internet" -- please don't
fall into the trap of using the latter. It's just plain wrong!
nnsquad mailing list