Off-Topic: Melania Trump: Donald Trump was 'egged on' into 'boy talk'

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/17/politics/melania-trump-interview/index.html

        Melania Trump says her husband was "egged on" in the 2005 tape
        in which he made lewd comments about his own sexually
        aggressive behavior toward women -- remarks she says were "boy
        talk."

 - - -

Oh sure. Uh huh. Right. Pitiful excuse.

--Lauren--
Care About Science and Tech? Our Job One: STOP TRUMP:
https://vortex.com/stop-trump
 - - -
Lauren Weinstein (lau...@vortex.com): https://www.vortex.com/lauren
Lauren's Blog: https://lauren.vortex.com
Founder: Network Neutrality Squad: https://www.nnsquad.org
         PRIVACY Forum: https://www.vortex.com/privacy-info
Co-Founder: People For Internet Responsibility: https://www.pfir.org/pfir-info
Google+: https://google.com/+LaurenWeinstein
Tel: +1 (818) 225-2800
I have consulted to Google, but I am not currently
doing so -- my opinions expressed here are mine alone.
 - - -
The correct term is "Internet" NOT "internet" -- please don't
fall into the trap of using the latter. It's just plain wrong!