[Some additional positive steps by YouTube] Preventing Harm to the Broader
YouTube Community

https://youtube-creators.googleblog.com/2018/02/preventing-harm-to-broader-youtube.html

        Today, we're outlining additional steps we may take beyond our
        current strike systems when channels upload videos that result
        in widespread harm to our community of creators, viewers and
        advertisers ... In the past, we felt our responses to some of
        these situations were slow and didn't always address our
        broader community's concerns. Our ultimate goal here is to
        streamline our response so we can make better, faster
        decisions and communicate them clearly.

 - - -

--Lauren--
Lauren Weinstein (lau...@vortex.com): https://www.vortex.com/lauren