Education Secretary Betsy DeVos stumbles during pointed '60 Minutes' interview

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/answer-sheet/wp/2018/03/12/education-secretary-betsy-devos-stumbles-during-pointed-60-minutes-interview/

        Education Secretary Betsy DeVos appeared on CBS's "60 Minutes"
        Sunday night and stumbled in answering questions that journalist
        Lesley Stahl asked during a pointed interview.  Stahl repeatedly
        challenged the education secretary, at one point suggesting that
        DeVos should visit underperforming public schools to learn about
        their problems. DeVos responded, "Maybe I should." The secretary
        also said she is "not so sure exactly" how she became, as Stahl
        described her, "the most hated" member of President Trump's
        Cabinet but believes that she is "misunderstood."

 - - -

She's as dangerous to our children as the NRA. Just in a different
way. Both are monsters.

--Lauren--
Lauren Weinstein (lau...@vortex.com): https://www.vortex.com/lauren
Lauren's Blog: https://lauren.vortex.com