Rex Tillerson Out as Trump's Secretary of State, Replaced by Mike Pompeo

        President Trump announced on Tuesday that he had ousted
        Secretary of State Rex W. Tillerson and will replace him with
        Mike Pompeo, now the C.I.A. director, ending the 14-month
        tenure of the nation's chief diplomat who repeatedly had found
        himself at odds with the White House on a variety of key
        foreign policy issues.  "We were not really thinking the
        same," Mr. Trump told reporters at the White House, explaining
        his decision to replace Mr. Tillerson.  He added: "Really, it
        was a different mind-set, a different thinking."

 - - -

Yep, Tillerson thought like an intelligent human being, and Trump thinks
like the piece of decaying dog poop that he is.

Lauren Weinstein (
Lauren's Blog:
Google Issues Mailing List:
Founder: Network Neutrality Squad:
         PRIVACY Forum:
Co-Founder: People For Internet Responsibility:
Tel: +1 (818) 225-2800
nnsquad mailing list