Department Of Homeland Security Compiling Database Of Journalists And
'Media Influencers'

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michellefabio/2018/04/06/department-of-homeland-security-compiling-database-of-journalists-and-media-influencers/#e670e9561218

        In today's installment of "I'm Not Terrified, You Are,"
        Bloomberg Law reports on a FedBizOpps.gov posting by the
        Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with the relatively
        benign-sounding subject, "Media Monitoring Services."

 - - -

For the record, there already are at least a couple of very large
commercial databases like this, e.g. Cision. PR types email me press
releases all the time and occasionally mention that they found me from
their Cision database. Hmm.

--Lauren--
Lauren Weinstein (lau...@vortex.com): https://www.vortex.com/lauren
Lauren's Blog: https://lauren.vortex.com