Airline Employee Steals Plane From Sea-Tac Airport, Crashes After Being Tailed
by Fighters

https://gizmodo.com/airline-employee-steals-plane-from-sea-tac-airport-cra-1828275702

        Controller: "There is the runway just off to your right side
        in about a mile. Do you seen that? That's the McChord field."

        Pilot: "Oh man, those guys will rough me up if I tried landing
        there. I think I might mess something up there, too. I
        wouldn't want to do that. They probably got anti-aircraft!"

        Controller: "Nah, they don't have any of that stuff. We're
        just trying to find a place for you to land safely."

        Pilot:"Yeah, I'm not quite ready to bring it down just yet. Holy
        smokes! I gotta quick looking at the fuel 'cause it's going
        down quick."

        Controller: "If you could, could you start a
        left hand turn? And we'll take you down to the southeast
        please."

        Pilot: "This is probably jail time for life, huh? I
        would hope it is for a guy like me."

 - - -

Not at all funny. He could easily have killed people other than
himself, and he was obviously mentally ill.

--Lauren--
Lauren Weinstein (lau...@vortex.com): https://www.vortex.com/lauren
Lauren's Blog: https://lauren.vortex.com
Founder: Network Neutrality Squad: https://www.nnsquad.org