[Not an issue of real concern] Google search results listings can be
manipulated for propaganda

https://www.zdnet.com/article/google-search-results-listings-can-be-manipulated-for-propaganda/

        In a blog post revealing this issue, Beukema said he informed
        Google of this issue last year, but the company ignored his
        report, leaving the door open for search result manipulation.
        Beukema believes that Google should remove these knowledge
        panels, or at least remove the "&kponly" parameter that makes
        the panels cover almost the entire area of the screen.

- - -

The Google Search Knowledge Panel implementation has some issues of
genuine concern, but I don't see this complaint as being one of those.
In a practical sense, it looks like a non-issue to me. Knowledge
Panels fulfill some important purposes, and while I know that there
are some anti-Google factions who would love to kill them off, I'm not
in agreement with them.

- - -
Request invite to my new private discussion forum: g-forum-requ...@vortex.com
--Lauren--