A public post from a German businessman who has completely lost faith in Google

https://plus.google.com/+MartinSeeger/posts/JtbWHWiDgWn

        "This would usually also be the place where I would thank
        Google for giving us the opportunity of this social media. But
        currently my feelings are rather "f*ck you" for how the
        closure is handled. They burnt more trust than most companies
        ever get from me in a lifetime. I do not appreciate getting
        lied to and shunned. As mentioned elsewhere, one of my plans
        in 2019 is to move every possible service of mine away from
        Google ..."

- - -

Unfortunately, Martin's post is merely representative of a vast number
of private messages I've received from consumers and business people who
are expressing almost identical sentiments. Google could fix this, if
they really wanted to -- if they really cared about all their users.

- - -
Request invite to my new private discussion forum: g-forum-requ...@vortex.com
--Lauren--
Lauren Weinstein (lau...@vortex.com): https://www.vortex.com/lauren Lauren's Blog: https://lauren.vortex.com