Secretary of State Rex Tillerson is trying to reassure Americans that war with North Korea is not imminent, despite bellicose rhetoric from both President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un.

"I have nothing that I have seen and nothing that I know of would indicate that the situation has dramatically changed in the last 24 hours," Tillerson said on a flight from the region. "Americans should sleep well at night," he said.