Hi... I'm giving Moneywell another shot after being fed up with iBank.
Normally, I link transfers--when I transfer money from one account to
the other, they share the information in the entry rather than having
two disparate entries. I know Moneywell allows for the same
linkability between transfers.

My question is: Do people have any thoughts as to whether it's better
to keep linking transfers, or to enter them separately (i.e., not
linked)?

I've noticed with importing and exporting between programs that linked
transfers can cause problems. And with my recent import from iBank to
Moneywell, all the previously linked transfers are now unlinked. Maybe
I should just keep it that way in the future too....

Just curious what people's thoughts and findings are on that.

Paul