One trouble I'm having with moneywell is keeping track of cash
transactions.

Importing credit card and bank statements makes sense and is an easy
way to upload this information and just put it into buckets.  What is
difficult for me is keeping track of cash transactions.  Say I have
$40 and spend $27.25 - does this come out of my bank account?  If so,
it is off and not reconciled with my statement.  Do I have to have a
separate 'cash' account and keep track of what is in my wallet at all
times??? (it changes often :S and I'm worried that it will be a lot of
work to keep track of what is in my wallet)

How do other users do it?  Do you reconcile your bank statements AND
what is in your wallet - treating your wallet as a separate 'bank
account'?

Some tips would be appreciated...

Thanks,

G.

PS. Quick question.  When I'm importing bank statements, it always
seems to create a new account rather than go into the one I want it
to?  How do I merge bank accounts again?