On Nov 11, 2008, at 2:27 PM, Greg wrote:

> Just noticed 2 bugs while trying 1.4 (someone linked to it on another
> post)
>
> 1) When creating new buckets with the name (#HOME-Utilities), I cannot
> allocate to this bucket.  I think it may have to do with the # sign in
> front of the name.

Thanks Greg,

I can't recreate this issue. I can use both Allocate Income or
dragging an income bucket to this one to allocate money. What's
happening when you try this?

> 2) When setting up a new account for the first time, it is unclear how
> to create new buckets.

When you create a new document, MoneyWell should prompt you with a
default buckets list. You only have one set of buckets for all your
accounts and not one set per account.

Peace,

Kevin Hoctor
No Thirst Software LLC
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://nothirst.com
http://kevinhoctor.blogspot.com

Check out our MoneyWell video tutorials:
http://nothirst.com/moneywell/tutorials/

Join our user forum to learn about new releases:
http://groups.google.com/group/no-thirst-software