I've been on Quicken for nearly 6 years now (wow, time flies!) and now
that I'm on Macs and the QFL Beta is looking pretty horrible, I'm
looking at switching. I've read enough about Moneywell to know that I
want to try it, but will I be able to do downloads to Quicken 2009 and
to Moneywell without each other thinking that transactions have
already been downloaded? My plan is to set up Moneywell and use it
concurrently for a month to see if it does everything I want and
direct downloading/merging/reconciling transactions is something I
definitely need to look at. Thanks for any info you can provide.

Phlumpy