On Jan 26, 2009, at 11:25 PM, Lars wrote:

> But, here is my question:
> Is there a way to set it up so I don't have to go in and manually
> enter then Money Flows every time I make a transaction in that bucket.
> If I am entering a car payment, which (the amount) never changes from
> month to month, do I have to enter in the Money Flows every time I
> enter my car payment...? Shouldn't the program know that I want the
> money to come from my Income into that bucket, if when I enter the
> transaction, I select the Automobile bucket?

Hi Lars,

As Patrick mentioned, you need to use Allocate Income when you have
new income so that money flows to your expense buckets. Check out our
video tutorials for more information please.

Peace,

Kevin Hoctor
No Thirst Software LLC
ke...@nothirst.com
http://nothirst.com
http://kevinhoctor.blogspot.com

Check out our MoneyWell video tutorials:
http://nothirst.com/moneywell/tutorials/

Join our user forum to learn about new releases:
http://groups.google.com/group/no-thirst-software