Kevin,

What's the purpose of the MoneyWell Bucket Summary?  It looks like it
just reports the transactions for the selected buckets in the selected
accounts for the desired period, but it does not include Money Flows,
which means that it doesn't report how much money is actually in the
bucket.  While this report is useful, is there also a way to see what
the bucket amounts are?  If not, is it on the feature request list?  I
think this tool would be very helpful as my wife and I try to spend
more time discussing the status of our finances.

Thank you!

Blair Watkinson