On Feb 10, 2009, at 11:15 AM, Mark Hall wrote:

> OK - I have been keeping an eye on this.
>
> On my my Chase accounts, this works perfectly, it catches the
> duplicates, but for my Amex account, it does not always work. For
> example, an item downloaded as 'cleared' for a unique amount and did
> not link up with an identical item entered manually as 'open'.
>
> I deleted the downloaded item and tried again, and then it matched.
> Weird?

Mark,

There are only two reasons I can think of for this happening:
  1. The days range for matching duplicates is too small, or
  2. The wrong account is selected when you try to review duplicates

I'm guessing that it's number 2. Try switching accounts next time and
see if the AMEX transactions match properly.

Peace,

Kevin Hoctor
ke...@nothirst.com
No Thirst Software LLC