On Mar 4, 2009, at 2:39 AM, tobias.wig...@googlemail.com wrote:

> I'm a recent switcher to MoneyWell, so far I'm really impressed with
> the overall quality of the App.
>
> So, almost everything works well, I've designed a spending plan and
> allocated the income to the different buckets.
>
> However I have a weird problem.
>
> I'm based in Germany, so I have to use the Saldomat software from
> Limoia to import my bank transactions in to Moneywell. This all works
> like a charm.

Hi Toby,

With the latest version of MoneyWell, you can import comma or tab
delimited files directly without needing another product. Of course if
there is still added value with Saldomat, please continue to use it.

> I then assign each downloaded transaction to a particular bucket to
> reflect my spending. Unfortunately these withdrawals are neither
> reflected in the graph for the respective bucket nor are they
> reflected on the amount left to spend in the source list to the left.
> However, if I manually create a withdrawal transaction in a bucket,
> the change is instantly applied both in the graph and the source list.
>
> Am I doing something wrong? It feels weird to have to manually create
> the transactions if I download them anyway.
>
> I appreciate any comment!

If you are assigning a bucket, then there should be no difference.
I'll need to see your document to tell you more about what's
happening. Please send your MoneyWell document to ke...@nothirst.com
(do not reply to this email). Thanks.

Peace,

Kevin Hoctor