On Mar 4, 2009, at 9:22 PM, bwbecker wrote:

> Kevin -- I've let this one sit for a while.  However, I still observe
> behaviour that is different from what I think should happen and from
> what you describe.  I'm going to try to post a screen snap of what I'm
> seeing to the images section of the main page.  I'll try to name is
> something like "mergeTrans.jpg".  Of the 9 merges it suggests, I think
> only the last one is correct.  The other eight all appear to want to
> merge with the same transaction.

Hi Byron,

Looks like you found a bug. It seems that because all these
transactions are marked as "Check" types and each has essentially the
same check number (nothing), MoneyWell is matching them all up.

Why are all these coming in as checks without check numbers is the
next question. Can you send me a sample file that you are importing?
Send it directly to ke...@nothirst.com and not this forum please.

I'll work on the matching bug in the next release. Thanks.

Peace,

Kevin Hoctor
ke...@nothirst.com
No Thirst Software LLC