On Mar 5, 2009, at 8:57 AM, Brett Nord wrote:

> will it flow correctly even if my starting date is Mar 1?  and if i
> happen to do the same thing end of this month (pay early for April),
> it will show that i am 2X over budget right?  I set my starting date
> for Mar 1 and now i have $100 still in my bucket for this month even
> thou I wrote a check for $45 on 2/26 for THIS MONTH...ugh

Brett,

No, it won't see it but if you are starting your cash flow on Mar. 1,
you should exclude from your starting cash amount any pending
transactions. You only want to show your net available spending cash.

> No way (other than changing the transaction date) to make the graph
> entry accurate for this month? I don't like having the graph empty for
> the month when i know it's not really empty.

Honestly, if you always pay this at the end of the month, it will show
up in March just at the end. You might consider the Feb. 26
transaction as a March one but try looking at it as a February one and
let the April one be seen in March. Does that work?

Peace,

Kevin Hoctor
ke...@nothirst.com
No Thirst Software LLC