One of my financial institutions lets me download transactions as QFX
files, but when they import, they always become new accounts, no
additions to existing accounts.  The QIF files they have for download
just add to the selected, existing account.

Is there a way I can force an account to pick up the QFX data and NOT
have it become its own account?  The QFX has more data in it (odd, but
true) and has all the columns correct, the QIF needs a bunch of
tweaking afterward.

Many thanks,
N.