I cannot get Direct Connect to work with my bank (Commerce Bank - MO,
KS, IL).  MoneyWell says "this financial institution doesn't support
direct connections."  However, according to Intuit's website, my bank
does support Direct Connect:

http://web.intuit.com/personal/quicken/details.cfm?type=basic&fidetails=Commerce%20Bank%20%2D%20MO%2C%20KS%2C%20IL&qwid=qw1500&qmid=qm1501&qbid=qb1600&qbmid=qbm1600

I spoke with a customer service representative from Commerce Bank, and
he said that Direct Connect would only work with Quicken or Money...
is that why MoneyWell says it can't connect to it?