Thanks Lance,

Well answered. One additional fact: Aliases are tested against by
length. This means if you have two memorized transactions:

Angel Bakery
Angel

And each has a matching alias, MoneyWell will use them in the order
above.

Let's say the second is all that appears in the bank download for
Angel Apparel. MoneyWell will assign the first to groceries if it
finds the full alias in a payee or memo and then test for just "angel"
if the first is not matched.

This let's you specify very specific matches when possible and then a
catch all for other matches.

Peace,

Kevin Hoctor
No Thirst Software LLC