Hi Kevin,

I have just realised that the bucket balance stays at the bottom of
the window all the time. It would be very convenient for me if I could
(also) see the current account balance (which is my net worth) until
you figure out something more clever for 2.0. Is that something that
could be done?

Thanks a lot,
Ben