On Apr 21, 2009, at 7:51 PM, Andrija wrote:

> Sorry for late rsponse.
>
> I have dinars for my currency in OSX.
> But I would like it to be without CSD prefix.
> It would be much easier to see the amounts next to buckets
>
> Better:
> 2.650,00
>
> then:
> CSD2.650,00
>
> I cannot find option in OSX or MoneyWell to disable that prefix (CSD
> is for Serbian dinars)
>
> Thanks for quick reply :)

You never let me know what your Region is set to in your International
panel. If you have that set to your local country (instead of United
States), then the selected currency will be formatted differently.
MoneyWell really just takes what OS X tells it is the format and uses
that for your display.

Peace,

Kevin Hoctor
ke...@nothirst.com