On May 18, 2009, at 9:26 AM, Adam Shepard wrote:

> Here is the Personal Finance Manager info page:
> https://www.ufcu.org/tools/help/personal_finance_managers/index.php
>
> Here are the instructions for MS Money:
> http://www.microsoft.com/money/Direct2ActiveConv.mspx
>
> And Quicken:
> https://www.ufcu.org/files/pdfs/quickenConversionInstructions.pdf
>
> Let me know if you can't access these pages, I can try and capture
> the info as an attachment.

Thanks Adam,

I was able to read them and they do say that the direct download (and
bill pay) service has been shut down. You'll have to go through the
two step process of downloading an OFX file from their site and
importing it into MoneyWell. Sorry about that.

Peace,

Kevin Hoctor
ke...@nothirst.com
No Thirst Software LLC